Tuesday 16 July 2013

Just a little something we thought you would like to know ;)


Salam dear friends and readers,


There's a little something that we saw and we thought you would like to know ;)


.
.
.
.
.












YES!! 





I am 8 weeks now. My expected due date is on the 26th February 2014 (Safar babies=)

So far Alhamdulillah no symptoms of morning sickness or cravings  yet ;) 

But I am on medication with Duphaston to improve my uterine lining (Kuatkan rahim) for it seems a little weak now. So no more climbing stairs and cleaning toilets for now yayy! ;)

I have started to berangan the names and eyeing on baby apparels instead of finding information on my pregnancy progress or birthing class and hubby still seems to manage my mengada-ngadaness so far ;)

So, Alhamdulillah I am a happy MOM to be! ;)

Please keep praying for our baby to grow well and healthy and mommy don't get too overloaded too soon. Hehe ;)


Thank you all! 



Love
The Excited Mommy;)




8 comments:

  1. muni congratsss ! happy to hear that =) jaga diri bebaik. jangan mengganas sgt. in shaa Allah pray for your best condition

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam kenalan..Ni isteri Naimullah kan... Congratulation, happy for u n ur hubby. Jga ksihatan n baby elok2..:)
    UmmiAbi doakan baby selamat dilahirkan n comel mcm awak..hehee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Terima kasih UmmiAbi..saya suka part yg comel tu ;) btw kawan naim ye?

      Delete